We are now accepting project proposals for 2022, deadline for application: midnight Singapore time 30th September 2021, with funds issued in January 2022.
Projects that do not meet the eligibility criteria, or unsolicited proposals outside of this funding call shall not be considered unless they are for urgent humanitarian need. Due to the volume of applications, we cannot provide clarification on individual projects.
Before applying, please ensure you meet the following eligibility requirements:
- I am over the age of 18
- I do not have an active grant with BTGF
- My application will be written in English
- My project has local collaborators (if I am not from that location)
- My project will start within 6 months from the application submission deadline, and completed within twelve months of fund issuance.
- My project has additional approved funding if the grant does not cover all planned costs